Fully digital, trusted, and open for business - ensuring continuity of service with eIDAS remote signatures.
Now, more than ever, we need to create a secure, cashless and paperless world. During prolonged periods of social distancing, which may prevent legally binding documents from being signed, remote qualified e-signature (QES) services are essential for business continuity. Join our webinar on eIDAS-compliant QES to discover how to deliver remote digital signatures and hear from KIR, the Polish national payments processor, and how they deployed a remote QES.
- How a leading qTSP deployed remote QES for an end-to-end digital customer journey
- Market observations and digitalization trends
- Achieving the highest qualified assurance level and passing compliance audits
- Using existing IT infrastructure for e-signatures
- Reducing operational cost of document management
This webinar is for you if you are responsible for:
- Managing digitalization and IT delivery
- Overseeing security best practices in your organization
- Auditing and ensuring your organizational compliance